What we're looking for:
We're growing our team and are currently looking for a UI Designer ideally based in Brisbane or Sydney (and happy to travel to Brisbane when required). We're looking for someone who gets excited about:
- Working closely with UX/Product Design Leads and project teams.
- Supporting with planning, conducting and synthesising user and stakeholder research sessions and workshops.
- Synthesising findings and translating these into insights and opportunities.
- Generating creative concepts for digital experiences.
- Designing screens, flows and prototypes for a range of applications (using Figma, and Principle, if required).
- Planning and supporting throughout user testing.
- Generating ideas for UI components, patterns, animations and interactions that support user needs from low-fidelity concepts to high-fidelity solutions.
- Develop detailed design files for a UI inventory and/or creating design systems.
- Collaborating with clients and presenting compelling ideas to broad range of stakeholders.
- Leveraging and building upon existing design patterns, guidelines, and visual language.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How we work:
You should be confident and comfortable working with:
- Figma — for prototyping and day-to-day design work
- Principle — for animated and interactive user interfaces (nice to have)
- Miro — for workshops, synthesis and collaboration sessions
- Dropbox Paper — for note taking, admin and shared thinking
Diversity of thought
We believe diversity of thought is essential to critical thinking and creativity. We're an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion – and proud members of the Diversity Council of Australia. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Sound like you?
Please send us a link to your portfolio, CV, LinkedIn profile or anything that demonstrates your approach to problem solving and design. Plus a brief note that tells us what attracted you to the role and what excites you about design?
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Australian Residents only, No Agencies.