A great opportunity to join the growing team at Folk and grow!
We’re Folk - a brand identity and experience design consultancy, who create thoughtful and enduring strategy, design and digital services for our clients.
We have a strong reputation for our research, ideas, relationships and leadership. Working out of a converted chocolate factory in the heart of Annandale, we’re a team 30 collaborative, open and ‘keen as’ folk – design professionals who enjoy what we do.
With a growing client base, we’re on the look-out for an experienced Account Executive / Junior Account Manager to join and support the team.
Working alongside an Account Director and two Senior Account Managers, you’ll assist with project managing a broad range of brand, UX and digital projects from brief to completion. You’ll support the client service team on a variety of interesting and challenging projects - working across a number of key client accounts within professional services, government, health, technology and not-for-profit.
Key responsibilities include
- General support of the account management team,
- Contribute to account management planning meetings,
- Attend client meetings,
- Assist in the development of project and creative briefs,
- Prepare estimates and project schedules,
- Brief creative, consulting and technical teams,
- Project management of campaigns / projects,
- Prepare client presentations,
- Assist with budget forecasting and invoicing,
- Maintain work in progress reports, and
- Assist with new business projects.
The nitty-gritty – essential skills and experience (you’ll need to have these)
- Super organised with the ability to work to deadlines,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Attention to detail, understanding the small stuff does matter,
- Confidence and initiative to anticipate client needs
- Friendly and self-starting (we have coffee machine that’ll help),
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and an understanding of design and digital software, and
- 1-2 years experience, ideally within a brand consultancy / agency working across design and digital projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join a supportive and collaborative team who like to share ideas and insights and make every day a learning and growing experience.
Sound like you? Please send us your CV/folio and a brief cover note on what you can bring to the Folk team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Australian Residents only; No Agencies
If that sounds like you, and you like the sound of us, send us your details.
Altogether, Folk are designers, strategists, user-experience specialists, project managers, producers, front- and back-end developers, and finished artists, collaborating with clients.